Student Job Fair – Aug. 30
The annual student job fair will take place from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Aug. 30, 2013, under the Hinsdale Arch.
Students who wish to work on campus for the 2013-2014 academic year should plan to attend, and bring a resume, if available. Most employers are federal work study jobs, but some offer non-work study employment as well.
The following on-campus departments will be hiring student workers:
- Athletic Department (Federal Work Study Only)
- Entrepreneurship: The Terrier Trader Retail Store
- Dean of Students Office
- Hiram Fund Student Callers
- Special Events Office
- Hiram Service Leaders/Office of Civic Engagement
- Dray Computer Center
- Admission Office
- AVI Food Systems (Federal Work Study and Non Work Study)
- Field Station (Federal Work Study)
Tagged on campus jobs at hiram, student jobs at hiram, work study jobs at hiram