Senior Week Events – May 8-16
Senior celebration, 2013
As the Class of 2014 prepares to graduate on May 17, 2014, Hiram College will send off the nearly 300 graduates with a week and a half of celebrations from May 8-16, 2014:
Thursday May 8
Senior Send Off at SkyLane Bowling Alley (8311 Windham St., Garrettsville)
- 8-10 p.m.: Seniors Only – Free transportation, pizza and pop
- 10 p.m.-12 a.m.: Underclassmen welcome. Cost: $7/all you can bowl
Wednesday, May 14
Slim & Jumbo’s $1 Drink Night (8105 Main St., Garrettsville)
- 9 p.m.-1 a.m.
- Free transportation to and from campus, with shuttles running every 30 minutes
- Free pizza for seniors and one free drink with wristband (pick up from the Office of Campus Involvement)
Thursday, May 15
All-Campus Barbecue (Booth Centennial Lawn)
- Noon-4 p.m.
- Faculty and staff will join the graduating class for food, corn hole, volleyball and more
Foam Party (Fleming Field House)
- 10 p.m.-2 a.m.
- Dance party in a foam pit, with live music and a black light show all night
Friday, May 16
Kayaking at Camp Hi and other excursions
- Noon-3 p.m.; sign up information available in Kennedy Center
- Vans depart at 11:30 a.m.
President Chema Goodbye Reception
- 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Enjoy hors d’oeuvres and socializing as President Tom Chema and Dean of Students Eric Riedel bid the senior class farewell.
Goodtime III Private Dinner and Dance Cruise
Tagged class of 2014, hiram senior week, hiram-college, senior cruise